Copasec Provides A Living Framework of Risk Mitigation for the CEO
One of the greatest business risks is vulnerability to global cybersecurity threats.
- Assess your cybersecurity preparedness
- Identify internal and external threats
- Integrate controls, policies, and procedures
- Create a cross-functional and collaborative leadership focus
- Establish a foundation for sound board governance
Copasec Provides Solutions for Challenges to Cybersecurity Best Practices for the CIO
Information Technology is expected to lead the charge in cybersecurity preparedness.
- Identify your organization's exposure to third-party breaches
- Assess your alignment with industry best practices
- Implement an operational infrastructure to measure and mitigate risk
- Engage leadership to create a culture of risk management
- Secure the resources to support cyber risk mitigation efforts
Copasec provides the CFO with an adaptable framework for managing risk
Successful Risk Management requires enterprise-wide controls.
- Evaluate control strategies
- Implement secure internal processes
- Summarize and communicate risks
- Engage executives and audit committee
- Adapt your framework as cyber threats evolve